4-D / Skin Tightening
TREATMENT REGIMEN & HOME CARE.
- Avoid any prolonged sun or tanning exposure (This includes Airbrush or stains) 2 weeks before treatment.
- On the day of treatment keep your areas clean, free of make-up & lotions.
- EYES by FOTONA: In some cases, eye shields are used directly in the eyes. Please be sure to bring glasses if you are a contact lens wearer for comfort.
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED?
- Your skin may feel warm with blotchy redness.
- Your skin may have a mild swell in areas treated.
- You may feel that your skin is tighter immediately following your procedure and for up to a few weeks. The feeling is due to an initial swell.
- EYES by FOTONA: Your eye may be blurry from the eye drops or lubricant.
- You can continue to use makeup & skin care regimens following your procedure.
- CLEAN: Use a soothing cleanser with no abrasives and tepid water. Make sure your hands are clean & pat dry with a towel. Do not rub skin!!
- TREAT: Creams such as Vitamin C & Retinols can be used to prolong & intensify results.
- HYDRATE: Your skin may be more irritable than normal. Use post-laser creams such as Green Tea Hydration Lotion, or Gentle Recovery Complex as needed for comfort.
- PROTECT: Apply sun protection immediately after your procedure, and use daily. Allure offers chemical free SPF, protection without irritation.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Your Aesthetician can provide product education for your best result.
- Remember: It has taken years to break down the collagen fibers in your body. It can take up to six months to see the end results of this procedure.
If you have any questions or concern regarding your procedure feel free to contact our office (586) 992-8300.