Stem Cell Treatment After Care
Congratulations! You have now finished a stem cell therapy treatment!
Please note that if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to the office right away at (586) 992-8300. There is an afterhour’s service available.
What to expect:
- The first few days you will be sore, tender to the touch, and bruised.
What to do:
- You may take Tylenol or your normal medications to control the discomfort.
- You may apply ice or a cool compress 24 hours after your treatment. It is best to do 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off.
- Should your incisions begin to leak after your procedure, you may cover them with a pad or gauze of any kind to absorb the leaking.
What not to do:
- DO NOT take Advil, ibuprofen, or NSAID’s.
- Refrain from any weight lifting, cardio, or heavy workouts.
- No soaking in bathtubs, hot tubs, or pools for 5 days.